Hunger games Mockingjay Part2 Indian Review

Movie : Hungergames Mockingjay Part2
Starring : Jennifer Lawrence
Author : Suzanne Collins
and no more introduction needed
Ratings 8/10
To all those apocalypse fans nothing is more entertaining than 'the Hungergames trilogy' and now that this apocalypse fantasy has come to an end it wont let us think of much more beautiful story than we saw that of Katniss Everdeen the warrior ofcourse. Named the topic 'indian review' because it was released on 27th of november here i.e a week later than the international release. That's a bit sad news because Indian fans were also eagerly waiting for the movie as per us the movie is not less of a scenario which we are seeing in our present day situations and it brings out the anger in us to stop whatever is happening and stand for the people out there dying in the name of terror and religious violence. The situation is different but the frustration is same.

Review
I was wondering the games were over so how are they going to show to keep the entertaiment alive unlike the schorch trails the mockingjay part2 didnt disappoint us at all. Instead it kept us speechless with the things I was wondering about how insane people go after seeing victory towards the things they planned  and dreamed of achieving like the parachute blasts when people touch it and thus resulting in the death of Prim the girl who was indirectly responsible for all the good she brought to Panem. And to my point of review we must forget the person who created this fantasy beyond imagination yes the person of the moment Suzanne collins who made it possible if not we would have given a review but with a feeling which is similar to hungergames fantasy. If one has to praised more than we can describe its Suzanne Collins and I know what inspired her to writer this book (chills)

Favorite Parts
When Katniss comes out of the jet and meets Gale along with the soldiers out there. They greet her unexpectedly and wave her for uniting them. I was'nt expecting that kinda of love to be shown and it left me with a chill feeling that best things happen unexpectedly.
The Capitol city was beautiful and unmatchable I was wondering how it feels like to live there, ofcourse after the revolution only :D
When they come out of the tunnel and when Peeta sits on the floor losing hope, she kisses him to let go all the fears and he starts to walk along with her and the the kiss works out to bring the undescribable faith in himself to keep running. If I keep mysef in such a situation I might give up easily but if there's a person like Katniss I guarantee I will live
and no doubt the ending part when she holds her baby in her lap and when he cries she gives him a lesson of herself what she thought about nightmares and how she overcame them
Angry moments
I wish Finnick never died because he was the person with heart and whose face gives hope to stand in chaos
I wanted to see more of torture on Snow though he is dead I wish I saw pain in his eyes as well
What was the need to plot the death of Prim? Katniss just wanted to save her sister and see peter alive but she failed in saving her at the end if she lived I would have been able to keep a hope that my dear ones will be OK if there comes a time for me to take risk (just kidding I pray that day never come though)
Everything happened so fast I was wondring how aree they going to show the war and the conquering of Capitol but all that happened unnoticed and only what a person has to do with opening of doors which leads to great roads was shown (wandering through the city was itself  a kinda game)

Conclusion
overall the movie was great and didnt disappoint at all am not comparing but seriously hungergames is more unique than the maze runner and divergent series because the main character is portrait more uniquely than the rest especially the ending part was good that eventually everything's gonna be alright
and she lived a warriors life away from the Capitol world
And yeah if you like my review you'll definately like my fantasy as well
http://www.flipkart.com/world-me-english/p/itme8na3jyayxgep?pid=9789352013258

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons why we are worried about Iggy Azalea

''Axvibe'' a lifestyle app