The World Is In Me first chapter

PREFACE
            Unspoken words are like unspoken dreams. They stay in some remote corner of your brain, nagging your consciousness till they are let out and realized. ‘The World Is In Me,’ is a collection of such dreams; hitherto unspoken of. Since it is an extremely personal expression of my consciousness, or rather, my sub-consciousness, it is not mandatory that the readers feel or take it the same way as I do. After all, the act of any creation is as much an affair between the creator and the created; as it is between the created and the audience. As the words find new meaning in conjuncture with the imagination of my audience, I must declare that the book is a dedication to souls who continuously struggle to realize the inner meaning of life and to discover their place on this earth – somewhat similar, to my present circumstances.
 I thank my beloved guide and mother who have always been by my side, encouraging me in every possible way. Without her, this work of mine would never have seen the light of the day.  She often tells me: “My sweet heart, everyone is innately able to do wonders, but only he who realizes his abilities and uses them to his best leaves his mark in life.”  Her inspiration gave me the tenacity to doggedly pursue my dream.
      



     
          

                  
The Values Of Mine
                                               
            `Finally, it was the D-day. Throughout our vacation, the discussion that was doing the rounds between me and my childhood friends – Leung and Tushal – was about our inter-school final results. We had our vacation at this ‘Home for Homeless’, and after the long wait, it is time.
 Amidst the helter-skelter, I could see Prof. Arjun, who also happens to be my best friend, distributing the results among the students. The only computer available at our orphanage was piled up with the results. Needless to say, I was tensed. However, I also had my own way of relaxing. With the help of Arjun I had managed to get a professional Kaleri fighter and we were enjoying our friendly bout in the auditorium of our school as the corridor was filled with shrieks of joy as the students received their results card.
 I had focused all my energies towards the fight. Vikram was hardly bothered about the noise in the corridor. We had started the fight as if we were rehearsing or rather practicing. Both of us were thinking that the opponent is not interested in a serious bout.
 The frustration was showing on Vikram.
  He finally shouted: “Oez! Let’s just quit right now if you do not want to fight seriously. I think you are just trying to relax due to the results and you are not interested in the fight at all.”
            “Really,” I quipped. “I thought you were taking me lightly because it’s my results today. Now that it is clear, let us have a real fight; cos I am on!”
            He understood and got ready for the real fight. I fired with both my swords like a leopard, but Vikram was a professional fighter. I faced him with great strength and he responded to my blows showing no mercy. A few minutes into the fight, my swords became slippery and I was on the back-foot many times. The noise coming from the next door didn’t help my concentration either. Finally I closed my eyes and determined that I will fight to the nail as if it was the last fight of my life, I wanted to end it with oomph.
 It was difficult to keep balance. I concentrated on my swordplay. A few strokes on his left and right pushed him back. I deliberately targeted his legs. As I attacked his legs with my right sword, he jumped in air and tried his power shot; but I stepped a back giving him room and made my move. Thrusting my sword towards his left hand, I caught him off guarded and his sword went flying away, hitting the wall.
 Using his distraction to my advantage, I went a few steps back and attacked him at once, twirling myself in the air. I shoved him towards the wall and he fell on his knees. I stepped in and was on the verge of delivering the final blow when Tushal came running. Kicking the closed-door open, he shouted: “Stop that horrible fight! Your results are in my hands!”
 With my lapse in concentration, my foe pushed me with his hands and I fell on to the ground in a spread-eagle posture. Resuming control over my wrists, Vikram screamed of his victory and moved aside.
 I got up in my sweaty vests and pajamas. I was upset. I went towards Tushal and barked at him angrily: “You could have told it later also! But you shouted as if we are on a deadline!”
 Just then Arjun and Leung came to see me. And then Tushal quipped: “Oh! Forget all those things. Leing got 95% with A+; I achieved 84% with A and you! You got 90% and managed A+ by the skin of your teeth!”
 All my sadness for losing the match dissolved as I listened to Tushal. I finally reached my target of achieving A+ grade. “A+! That’s amazing,” I shouted and hugged Tushal in joy. Leung dived in with all his cheerfulness. Even Vikram was smiling at us. “Keep it up boys,” Arjun congratulated us.
 We took a sigh of heave. We were in the clear.
 “It’s going to be exciting to choose the graduation college,” Leung quipped. Though it was a school for orphans, the students who got more than 80% were given the freedom to choose their graduation college. “Any college of your choice kids,” Arjun replied gleefully. He used ‘kids’ to deliberately provoke us. “Count your stars Mr. Arjun, that we are calling you by your name. Else you deserve to be called an uncle.”
            Without giving him a chance to respond, we shut the dormitory door on his face. We could hear him screaming from outside: “huh! What did you just say?”
            “Nothing!” we replied and he went away while we dived into our beds.
 Most of our friends were going on an excursion organized by a Welfare Organization. But contrary to popular perceptions, we decided to spend the time with ourselves in retrospection and have a gala time with Arjun. The results proved to be a hectic day for us, and Leung and Tushal fell asleep soon. I would have probably followed suit, when my eyes fell on an old painting of mine. I had made it a year ago. Before long, I was staring at it.
 It was a self-portrait with me standing in front of a wall-size mirror and staring at my reflection. I had a confused face because what I could see in the mirror wasn’t what was actually around me. It depicted a basement on which I was standing. The mirror made me feel that a whole lot of other things existed around me. I can’t see them though. But I had an explanation for them. It can only mean one thing: that they existed as a part of a different dimensional world!
            I gazed at my own drawing and remembered the past. The drawing was closely related to the way I see this world. I believed that my values, my problems are an integral part of the people in my life.
            I whole heartedly believed in the existence of an entirely different dimensional world - not so far away, but just around us. I believe that just like we exist in this world, we are able to see the people, which only our eyes can see. A parallel possibility can also exist where, men and women, just like us, exist in a world of a different dimension. From that day, the feeling of such an existence increased exponentially, becoming more and more powerful.
            My firm belief in a world existing in a different dimension led me to make a decision that, come what may, I am going to enter into that world at any cost. Though I may not know the way of getting into it. I don’t know whether that belief was a result of someone’s teaching or something that I read somewhere, but whenever I used to come across any word in English,(for example “G-o-o-d”) my mind used to play with the letters - sometimes voluntarily and sometimes involuntarily.
 In fact, I developed giving number to every alphabet like A=1, b = 2, C = 3, Z = 26 coming to the word ‘Good’ I used to add them like “ G = 7 + 0 = 15 to 15 + D = 4” and when it exceeded 26, I used to begin it from 1 again in ascending order like in good 0 = 15 + 0 = 15 = 30 – (26) = 4(d) + the remaining G = 7 and D = 4 so 7 + 4 + 4 = 15. Over all G + 0 + 0 + D = 15 that is the 15th alphabet ‘0’ in the same way. But = 17(q) calculator = 26(Z), in that way, for every word I used to give a final number converting alphabetical letters into numeric. I adopted the whole process so fast, that it took me just a few seconds for such conversions.
 I tried more than a hundred times to get rid of this absurd habit of mine; but the fact is, I have been doing it since my childhood days. The root of this problem grew in my real life. I had spoken about it to some of my friends; including the ones closest to me. But they were confused too and most of them didn’t even understand what I was talking about.
            Arjun knows about this absurd habit of mine. I frequently discuss my doubts and problems with him. One fine day, I went his house to discuss both my predicaments i.e. my belief in the existing of worlds in different dimensions and the nagging habit of giving numbers to alphabets.
 I spoke to him about my number problem to start off.
 “You can’t give up this habit. So better you stop thinking about it and leave your stress. Moreover, even if it does not seem to be useful now, it might be useful some other day,” he said.
 His explanation made me somewhat comfortable. But even now, sometimes, I am tempted feebly to revert to the old habit. When I talked about my belief in the existence of another world, he listened carefully. After listening to me, he held my hand with both his hands and said:  “Never let it go. The values, which you adopt in your life, are the only ones, which make you unique.”
 Walking down the boulevard towards our orphanage, I was thinking what Arjun spoke to be about. He made me feel special about myself. I was a kind of a guy who can do anything if he really wishes. Till today, I was just another kid in the block spreading cheer and joy among the people around me. I believed in sharing the happiness of quiet moments with everyone. The problems never bothered me, and I had decided a long time back to live in the moment. I had a way with people; I think it is my oratory skills that I should be thankful of in this regard, for, I often have an indelible impression over people through my words. It is the same reason why I was popular among my classmates. Everyone at the orphanage liked me a lot. I was like a guy spreading friendship and cheerfulness, till I spoke to Arjun. He made me feel that I can be more than that. He made me believe in myself.
 Arjun sir was so friendly that it became my habit to call him Arjun. In my life, I hardly ever came across another man with a combination of an impressive personality and approach. He must have been my father’s age but his physique and personality made him look a little younger. I asked him many times why didn’t he get married, to which, his answer was always the same “I didn’t find a right partner Oez!!
 “Then you can go for an arrange marriage”
 “Well, I am not interested in marriage as long as I am a stud and a Kaleri fighter it’s never too late for me to find a partner.”
 He gave me strange and sometimes stupid reasons to fend off my enquiries. One time he told me that he has adopted Brahmasamaj! From that day onwards, I never ever asked him about marriage. 
 There were few pupils of the orphanage who knew that Arjun was a Kaleri fighter. Those of us, who knew, went to the backstreets of Kali temple to see the matchers and encourage him. He was a greatest Kaleri fighter that I had seen.
 No doubt, Arjun was the reason I became attracted to Kaleri. Not just from recent days, or one or two years, but from the day of my realizing that Arjun was the first person whom I know on the earth. That’s from my infanthood.
            Arjun was my hero, because he was not just a teacher; but for the person that he was a demonstrator. Since my childhood, to my college days, Arjun has come across me in different stages of my life in the form of different teachers. Some times when I asked why he had been with me in particular rather than with the rest of the students, he simply said, “It is my aim, to develop at least one student in my own way A person iconic of my heritage. Wherever that student would go out, if anyone should ask him –what have you learned, where have you learned? Then the student should say – that is from Arjun.
 Arjun certainly deserves that honor, because he was more of a demonstrator than a teacher. He taught good manners, obedience, discipline, sincerity, holding a bit of responsibility and self-dependence in any work I do. He never made me feel alone or an orphan. In my view he was that perfect person.
 Free thinking is an ability he installed in me since childhood. “Oez, everyone has his own way of looking at the world or anything around,” he would say. “It is up to him in what way he look at it and what he concludes from it - whether good or bad; wrong or right; it is up to him. However, in what way he concludes what over, while making decision unaffected by anybody else’s influence, is up to him.”
 However, Arjun never decided anything on our behalf though. He always left it to us. Thinking about all these memories, I soon fell in to a deep slumber.
            Next morning we woke up late. It was time to make arrangements to join college. After getting ready Leung, Tushal and I went to the only desktop of our Orphanage and had a list of all the engineering colleges of Kolkata.
            Soon, we went to the city, three of us, to see the atmosphere of all those colleges. We arrived at the conclusion that though we have the freedom to join any college in Kolkata after coinciding many factors we concluded to join a college where there would be a chance of give time for independent thinking because Leung was a nature lover and a genius of sorts. Also, as per the choice of Tushal, a college where there would a chance for concept developing would be preferred; because whatever Tushal can do is only with the concept oriented study.
 For me, of course, there was no stress and no strain. I needed to give time to practice Kaleri because I dreamt of the day when I would fight the real matches at the backstreets of kali temple.
            So we decided to join the imperial college of Kolkata; where, we knew that there will not be much physical torture or stress; and hard work can be done easily. Finally we called Arjun to tell him about our choice of joining imperial college so that he can make time with our admission and be a Physics teacher in the same college. After spending the time wandering around the city going to a movie, having fun teasing couples in the city park till twilight; Leung, Tushal and I went to Arjun to discuss about our new college and to know whether Imperial college authorities had accepted him as our physics lecturer or not. He said: “if they don’t accept, they would have to think twice because you guys were going to join.” That was a consoling reply to make us happy but in fact he was an IIT pass out and they surely would have welcomed him with open hands.
 We were overwhelmed unaware of what’s going to happen in the future as we were coming from entirely a different place of orphanage to a graduation college of normal people. But my friends and I knew how to be as Arjun taught us well that we must not keep our dignity at any cost even though a big trouble arrived. I was a little bit crazy about the things around me. But it didn’t meant that I was worried about the style all around I have the ability in myself that if I am determined to do some thing or if I want to get something I do the hard work whole heartedly and willfully till I get the fruits of my labor.
 Like always, on one of our visits to Arjun house we were chatting alone with him. Seeing us busy, Arjun silently went into the kitchen. We were used to taking anything from the kitchen. Seeing Leung and Tushal talking to each other I went to him.
 What I saw there was mysterious. He was talking to himself by wearing goggles as if giving reply to someone. The room was also not so dark that I could not see anything; indeed, it was partially dark. I went close to know with whom he was talking as this was not the first time I caught him doing so. Actually I caught him exactly 96 times.
 He would simply say: “You would come to know all by yourself by 100th time”. Though, 4 times remained catching him to know his strange behavior, I didn’t have any faith on him because of his attitude. He thought I would forget it soon but I was not so. It was so strange to me that I did remember everything about him.
 I challenged him. “Soon I will discover your lifetime secret and that is not so far.” Arjun replied with confidence: “Try your level best dear, but you will not, unless I tell it to you.” In that way he used to mess up with me but I had complete faith in myself that within a very few days his life time secret was going to be revealed because there was also another clue to find out the secret. He could not live without that strange behavior, which might be in a dark night or broad daylight or amidst of a big crowd. Arjun also tried his level best to hide this secret but I would trap him eventually. Thinking about catching his secret, and thinking in all ways to know what was the secret behind the secret? I went along with my friends for the last and last time to the orphanage dormitory.
 Leung, Tushal and I gathered on one bed and started discussing about Arjun like never before. We were trying to find out that there must be a very strong reason behind it or else Arjun might have revealed it by now. I said: “Guys, I don’t know why but I feel there’s a link between me and Arjun’s strange behavior. I don’t know what it is exactly, but it’s just a feeling which makes me think so!”
 Tushal saw me getting more serious with this matter so he replied: “Well bro, we might not be as curious as you are, but we understand! Just have some patience.” Leung interrupted and said: “Yes, Something’s get revealed only with time even if we try hard.” I said “Let’s see anyways.” And then getting dispersed we slept.
 Next day morning when I woke up, I saw a man and a women standing in front of my bed staring at me. I thought them to be trustees, who have come to get a glimpse over the dormitory. I yawned and got out of the bed and when I saw again there was no one, I quickly went to Tushal and shouted, “Tushal! Tushal! Wake up. I saw someone looking at me and when I got out of bed, they… they disappeared!”
 He was still in a deep sleep so he didn’t take my words seriously. “Ahh! May be its just your dream! Got it? Now you don’t make it a horror matter. Just go and sleep,” said he. Leung was sleeping like a drowsy man. I found no use in waking him up as I already saw Tushal’s reaction and shrugged my shoulders helplessly.
 After a few hours every one got up and getting ready we went to Arjun house. He was standing in front of the gate.
 We went close and stood quietly. Arjun said: “Shall we go and get some stuff?” I was a bit angrily from the incident that happened today morning so I said “Na! Let’s wait here till you talk again wearing those stupid shades(goggles).” Arjun moved his hand from top of the car and said: “Hey! I didn’t thought that you will take my habit this much seriously. You will know the secret, just wait and watch!”
 I said: “You might not react to my words with utmost curiosity but it is true that today morning at the time of dawn I saw a man and a women standing in front of me and when I woke up completely they vanished. Don’t you think it is strange?” Arjun was listening carefully, but didn’t react.
 I certainly couldn’t understand what to do as unexpectedly this was his reaction and I am helpless. So I calmed down throughout the way and when we arrived at the mall to buy some clothes, shoes and other related stuff as we are about join the graduation college. Arjun went to park the car and thus we went in as we know he will come back soon and join us.
 Once we went inside to the jacket store, everyone dispersed and started searching for the one, which suits the best. Soon after, Arjun came and was standing at the door wearing those shades, which he never used to give me. I picked up a blue jacket. At that time someone whom Arjun can only see or talk, was arguing with him and with their advice or so I think, he suggested me for a black one. His conversation was so silent that no one can guess that he’s actually talking with a ghost but I know he is obviously talking as I saw him doing so many times
 I raised one of my eyebrows as I felt he has no right upon me saying without a fair reason I said “I don’t care” with an angry face and went away from there, picking the blue one itself. While I was moving I again, saw him shrugging his shoulders towards the invisible one.
            I remained myself that it is 97th time that I caught him and still just 3 more catches are to go to know about that mystery.
            After buying some other stuff like clothes, bags, shoes we returned home as our stuff was packed and brought there that day we played cricket with Arjun after a very long time and at midnight we went to the back street to Kali Temple to see the Kaleri fight. This time Arjun entered the fighting ring.
            The fight was very dangerous as the person with whom Arjun was fighting was his old pal who was jealous when Arjun won the match. The fight was brightening. It didn’t look at all like a game but indeed it was revenge. The pair of sounds from both sides were sounding like a school bell. Arjun and the competitor were fighting like two angry bulls, except we, everyone thought that Arjun is about to get defeated for the first time. We were shouting:
            Arjun! Arjun! Arjun!
 Then the crowd again teamed towards their old hero. They also started encouraging him and this time the bet money increased to double.
 Finally when Arjun got a cut above his shoulder he became very angry and the opponent was crushed as Arjun was able get a hold over his swords. Thus our candle in the wind, like hope, created light on every ones face. No one till now had been able to defeat Arjun.
 All the people around him were eagerly pushing one another to get a touch of Arjun and thinking it the best time, we 3 acted like his left hand and collected the cash, as it was a bet match. Arjun was looking tired but he was a winner the crowd was shouting Arjun! Arjun! He showed his hand thanking for their support and every one rose, as and we went out of the tight and suffocated wooden hall.
 I took the keys and said I’ll drive the car. Everyone agreed, and we moved from there as fast as we could.
 Coming home while Tushal and I were giving first aid on taking him to his bed, Leung asked
            “Guys I think it will be better if we call a doctor.”
 Arjun simply said: “No Leung, I am alright and I don’t think there is any need to call the doctor. These cuts are nothing compared to my amateur days. I will soon get well.  Also, these fights are illegal.”
 Tushal disagreed
            “I don’t think we should worry about the police. There are many reasons to escape from Kaleri, Arjun! You need a doc.”
  I replied: “Now you don’t say kids! You worry too much about me. I said I will get alright because I know to take care about myself unlike you!”
 Three of them laughed on my mimic and Arjun said “Ok that’s enough I must remind you tomorrow onwards you have to go to college. So if you don’t want to be late on the first day, go to bed”.
 No one came to wake us up the next day.
             Getting we three went downstairs to see what Arjun was doing. I saw him making breakfast and cried in surprise.”Heyy! did you forget that it was just yesterday you were wounded!” Arjun replied: “I told you I will be alright.”
 Three of us were a bit excited about the college. The excitement was not about the college life or about the posh students with their parents and houses; but thinking myself being an orphan my most common excitement was only about the new place and how I make myself the best from it. Tushal and Leung were also of the same opinion. And we thought that we are grateful to study in such a big college of which we have just heard but not seen.
 After having breakfast, we went to pack our luggage. Arjun brought his alternate car. Everyone sat and the journey was to start when I closed my eyes and remembered about my dimensional world. Then I heard Arjun saying “So Oez! Ready to become an engineer?” I woke and smiled cheerfully and said “Huh? Oh yeah! Well I think where life takes us is not important than the way we face it; whatever might be our destiny!”
 Leung said in astonishment “Wow Oez, you seem more like a philosopher and less of an Engineer shall we go an Ashram and admit you there?” And was smiling on his own joke.
              Three of them gave a big smile
  “I don’t know Tushal but I think it’s my hearts reaction about the way I look at the world it just came out because of the people around me”
            Then Arjun replied: “Well Oez! Please don’t misunderstand me. I would like to say just one thing: “Keep trying and trying when the time comes you will find the answer.”
            “That’s what I am doing Arjun” I replied with confidence.
            Gearing the car with a smile he said “Good! Keep it up” and we started.
             The journey to the college was amazing. I saw all kinds of people rich, poor and the people living in small houses across the roadside and we are safely going to our destination. I once again determined that I will never give up what I am.
 Within a short time we reached the college. Arjun showed us the way to room and went away to meet the staff telling us that he has some work. We saw there is no difference between a boy and a girl like the one it used to be in our inter school if we talked with a girl the floor in charge used to come running to beat the boy with a long stick he always used to have in his hand and with a fear of not getting punished in front of everyone we rarely talked with the orphanage girls. And here everyone was free to express and talk with each other. There were some proud students also in the college who showed their pride by starting at us with a pineapple chewing gum on their faces as our attire was not cool enough when compared to them and Yes! Entering into the college campus we were feeling like we entered into White House or something similar as they can see in our faces. I don’t know what Leung and Tushal were thinking internally, but I was fine.
             I still remember many people who used to say that I have a royal attitude not just my friends but many of those humble teachers who taught us not for their government salary but to motivate us to live strong with the world and feel no different when we go out and also students of my class were of same opinion. Even Arjun also used to say me “Royalty must be in your genes” That was too much so I used to take it in such a way that people around me or myself will be consoled with that word because being an orphan I don’t know the right answer.
            Coming out of thought, I was in front of our room. It was quite better than our orphanage dormitory with AC aside and three separate beds and writing chairs. The furniture was also better and the most special feature was that everything was neat and fine. There was also a speaker, which announces the information from time to time.
            As announced within 30 minutes we went to our classroom. The room was good but unluckily, we cannot sit at one place, as it was the first day. I think it was for their management and registry convenience. So we three dispersed and I didn’t know who is going to be beside me as names were already written with attached pamphlets.
            Sitting in the fourth bench I was thinking of having another good friend; as my favorite hobby is making new friends. It was new for all of us as we were the new batch. After a few minutes when no teacher entered the class it became boring and I certainly hated sitting alone. But I don’t know the way of making a new friend who was grown, unlike my orphanage friends and me. Previously many people used to become friends with the way I talk and the way I respond to their company. But anyhow I tried to enjoy each and every moment of my life and yes, not every task of making new friendship was successful.
            A boy from the next bench said hello to me. I was about to chat with him but just then there came a strange girl running as if someone has pushed from her back. Her bag was hanging through her left hand she saw around and took a deep breath, as the lecturer hadn’t yet arrived.
             Everyone in the class started looking at her so did I
            She was wearing a short skirt and seeing a girl beside me in such attire for the first time was a bit exciting. I think it will become a common wardrobe as I already saw a few girls of those types of dresses at the balcony.
            She sat beside me. As it was boring and as I have not talked with girls more often I tried in vain to make friendship with her.
            “Hey Reeta (seeing on the pamphlet attached to the bench) this is Oez I haven’t introduced myself much to girls but anyways may I just say hi?
 Response- no answer.
            “Okay fine I think this might not have impressed you. This time I’ll not take it as a challenge or a task, it’s just a chill pill thing may I just say “hi” to you,” I reinstated my authority.
            She didn’t answer and ignoring me by moving her lips left right she got more involved in her face make up.
            “Well! lass, am now on a conclusion on how girl reacts when we talk anyways you can remember me anytime,” I replied to her facial gestures.
            As she turned to the other side of bench, I felt goddamn and I didn’t understand what kind of a girl she was, as she didn’t even cared for my company.
 I called to the guy on the next bench and we had a funny chat about how girls react and why they don’t talk sometimes; when a teacher entered our class room. We all stood up to wish her. She gave a little introduction about herself and said, “There are pamphlets in the desks under the bench of every student which explains the simple rules of the institution. I hope you all go though it when you are free.” With a little smile, went on to give introduction of her lecture.
  I wasn’t a calm student like a lake but a kind of boy who is greatly interested in doing only sums going on and practical knowledge etc. I believed in sharing the wisdom of happy movements of life with everyone. Sometimes hard results came in my mission but I know I am what I am.
            The lecture continued for a longtime and after that there was a break. So the boy next to me called me and we continued our discussion.
 I raised both of my eyebrows in doubt and said: “Dude! Now it’s clear to me and my conclusion about girls.”
             “Nah all of them are not the same. You will soon see some girls start giving looks at you to come and talk you don’t even need a topic for that just go and smile everything will start working at its best.”
 “What?”  One of his bench mates interrupted. The boys in the surrounding benches barged into our conversation and that’s how we all became new friends. Later, I called Tushal and Leung and introduced them with everyone.
 “Everyone this is Leung and Tushal my childhood friends we’re from home of orphanage Kolkata.”
 “Really? At the beginning I thought you to be a royal highness! But now you say you are from orphanage? This sound’s different I mean quite opposite to what I thought as I can see yours was not an emo style and looked poise in your dressing but it’s cool anyways!” said one of the classmates.
 I was thinking we were not at all looking at least similar to them in style but this compliment was above my expectations.
 Tushal was laughing slowly “Royal again? lol.”
 “That’s what everyone says but no problem I think it’s all blessing.”
            And then everyone introduced themselves one after the other in their own way. Thus was the end of the day.
            That very evening, Arjun called us on the college phone and we went to talk with him.
            “Hey Arjun, what’s up.”
            “A bit busy in Delhi regarding orphanage works. Anyways how you guys doing, and how is your new college?” he asked.
 “Very well! It’s so good and exciting all the time and the best thing is the infrastructure and facilities are fantastic, which we lacked previously”.
 “That sounds great!”
            Tushal took the phone and asked “Why were you in Delhi Arjun, couldn’t you have done the work being here, along with us?”
 “Huh? Yep buddy I will be a little busier with the orphanage works; you know, being a lecturer in your college and at the same time settle the problems of orphanage; and I am on a deadline here. I will come back in a week time.”
            “Week? That’s a lot of time. Can’t you come soon?” said Leung grabbing the phone.
            “Week time is just an estimation it might even take some more. I am afraid it won’t upset you?”
 Then I said “No problem you just try to come soon as humanly possible OK? You know! We can’t live without you for a longtime”.
 “Be careful Oez and all the best!” His phone blurred as I was about to ask: “For what?”
            But just then I saw the same couple standing in front of me holding each other’s hands and the area where they were standing was looking bright. I got scared and held Leung’s shoulder. Just then they vanished! When Leung turned towards me, I showed my hand in opposite direction where they stood but I was too late.
 “What’s wrong?”
 “Trust me guys I saw a couple standing there! Right there! And when I noticed you, they disappeared.” I replied in turmoil.
 “Were they the same whom you saw yesterday morning?” asked Tushal with a worry.
 “Exactly I don’t understand why were they coming and seeing me?”
             “But I think there’s no point or clue left to think what to do” said Tushal.
 Leung was listening to us very carefully. He came towards us and shrugging my shoulders with his hands, he said: “Keep patience Oez! Things surely get revealed when time comes. As soon as Arjun comes, let’s go to a psychiatrist or to a spiritual centre if this is happening continuously it’s not normal at all. I believe those guys can help you much better than us.
 I was becoming worried about it. It was happening many times and I could not figure it out. At the beginning when my idea about the two dimensional was just a small seed I took it with enjoyment and thought about it in a positive way. But as the feeling grew stronger, for the past few years I could feel strange things around me which somehow made me feel like as they were linked with my idea of 2D world.
 The idea indeed was no more than just an imagination. Day by day my faith became so strong that I didn’t think anything can separate me from my faith and I knew that my faith will take me into reality.
 However, I made up my mind to face the reality when it reveals itself. My friends were by my side. All three of us decided that we will see the matter through.

 so this is it for "the values of mine" next one is "belief turns reality"  where you'll see how Oez makes his imagination come true. Comment your opinions and rate my work down here. If you like it and if I get more exciting comments I might post the second chapter as well stay tuned ;)

and if you want to buy the whole novel and cant wait to read it all here's that cute link http://www.amazon.in/World-Me-Sheeraz-Khan/dp/9352013255/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1438882551&sr=8-1&keywords=the+world+is+in+me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons why we are worried about Iggy Azalea

''Axvibe'' a lifestyle app