Sparkle of Life

Hello everyone hearty welcome to all of you to my blog Sunshine I named it so after seeing all the things and people around I found Sunshine to be the best inspiration it teaches us after every dark night there comes a bright day, after every misery there comes an ecstacy this is life and this is why Sunshine is the best inspiration
Sometimes life is hard and sometimes we feel blessed. I understand becoming a successful blogger is not that easy with thousands of other bloggers already out there showing their stuff and work but I believe in this wonderful saying
The competition may be tough but I am here to learn and inspire atleast to that one person who needs me in time. I believe we gain nothing nor we lose anything satisfaction is one must live for. My satisfaction is in achieving what we dream of and I dream to be a true artist, the face of the change he wishes to see around and in himself.
Sometimes I feel like my hardwork may get neglected but my heart knows things fall at right places at right time, All we have to do is keep the zeal alive and do what we are doing.
I think the introduction of myself as an article might look different to some people but to whose who have guessed who I am and what I am up to am ready to inspire them and give the best of my abilities.
Am an aspiring author my book is yet to be published by Leadstart Publishers in june of this year, I am a songwriter as well and I sing occasionally. My songs are full of reality, provoking, and making yourself feel alive. Coming to blogger I want to express myself in the best and most realistic way possible. My blogs will try to make you feel what the inner being tries to tell you, think of the possibilities and when you do you'll feel like "Ohh! This too was possible why did'nt I think of it previously." Making someone smile is my biggest strength and I live for that. This is also kind of satisfaction to me in sharing joy, love and happiness.
I love taking the boring moment and making it the most memorable one bc I honestly cant wait for the perfect moment to come and grab us. Well it does'nt mean I am going to write about my daily life, taking a nap, dinner with friends, honestly not. Being a person whose aim is to become a true artist I know what is worth reading to make our lives even more beautiful.
We dont realize happiness is somewhere around and try to keep ourselves away in persuit of happiness. This is where I think we are making a fault, similarly there are lots of other things which I want to share, rejoice and show that there can be an alternate solution to our present day hectic schedules and get rid of them to live peacefully not caring much about material things.
Most of the moments in our lives are those which connect us and make everyone think we have something in common put aside those religions, caste, race etc that one thing is LOVE
see you soon in my next and very first article THINGS WILL CHANGE
until then stay blessed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons why we are worried about Iggy Azalea

''Axvibe'' a lifestyle app