Things Will Change


Lot of things go in my mind when I am standing in front of the mirror or walking alone. Why is it that I feel something is missing in the middle of nowhere, why am I not OK with things around me and why is it getting hard to be appreciated for what you love and let the world know your true colors.
Sometimes I feel like am blind folded and told the way out. I dont know where am going or how long it is going to take but one thing is sure I will know it at the end and the people around me huh! They can see all the things but not those which they want to or rather I can say they want to neglect after they see. And do you know what I say to myself? I am definately not one of them, I know, I see, I feel everything and I cant act like I dont feel it but the problem here is that they win in this game of life and I fail to show that I have a better vision.

Sometimes I think I know the reason may be just I am trying to be a little more brave and it is taking time.
Its not that am not satified with things I've got but I dont understand why is it taking too long to make the way out from the place I belong.
I see everyone is happy and I am not, everyone is living the present and I am like waiting waiting for my time to come. So I started that go and get it attitude bcoz I see people with a view like this is everything and satisfied in the small world thdy made out and I am like this is not the end of happiness there's something to explore. May be there are fine with material things and I want to know the inner meaning of life may be they dont dare to dream and I do.
Those sleepless nights which I call dreams are not those which come when I sleep but rather they make me not to sleep. These are the only motivators which keep me goingand keep me determined even if I font see the light at the beginning. I believe I am worth something that the world needs to know.

So far if I measure my success I am not even halfway there but my passion is something I cant describe in  words. The things I learned is to keep going and dont take the pen back. I haven't achieved anything yet what I can name it a START but I learned to be positive towards my aims and goals,what come may destiny is not  better than our will.
I know its cloudy now but its not going to rain forever. People are gonna let you down what may irk you somewhere deep inside but this should not effect your confidence. You might feel alone and different at the beginning but stick to the plan, you are going to be the most insane person they have ever seen. 


Dont let a few aimless peoples lifestyle destroy your goals and ambitions, you are unique and different and you have always been one of a kind. This will show up automatically when you believe in yourself.
Lets hope that things will change and it gets better, something worth satifying than it used to be before. Let your passion speak when your words fail to explain, never give up who you wanted to be NEVER!
It feels so stupid when you give a start but according to me when you achieve something which you always had a desire, I reveal that the bitter feelings fades away your bad days and you gonna learn there's always something good in bad. All that matters is hope and faith to see what you want to..
Once again remind yourself not to give up THINGS WILL CHANGE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons why we are worried about Iggy Azalea

''Axvibe'' a lifestyle app