Elders



Well, you might have got an idea what kind of thinking and dealing I am talking about. Dealing with this elders actually means challenging my patience and testing my limits to see how far I can control my tongue, which has no bones but sharp as a blade.
Whenever I have to give a debate or atleast a conversation I end up agreeing for them not because they are right but I dont earn any cent proving them wrong but Hate for sure.
Sometimes I dont know why my tongue slips and it slaps their faces indirectly thats why i feel it better to stay silent than say something I know this is not the best solution but making them feel angry about small things is not my kind of attitude.
Its seriously hard dealing with elders because they think they know the world though their thinking resembles 1970's ideas and we are future range fuckers. Even a few hours of time feels like days of work put together. When you do your work perfectly and there's only one small mistake that small mistake is the only thing which looks big and that work... they dont care as it washes away.

There are lots of other things which prove me right which shows they lack basic sense and what not. The worst thing I get in my mind is when I am with them is I start to hate myself or fuck me feeling for not finding an alternate solution for that mini task.
However like every other person I too have a BRIGHTSIDE. It reminds me every second I am a good boy these things are what proves how good I can be though there is a satisfaction in helping I feel like I may become a great person if they bless me.
Yeah this absolutely what my parents taught me the more you strive to control the more values you earn i can get out of this bullshit at once but it will leave me feeling bad may be I think I have this thing called ZAMEER in urdu, which means integrity. I dont feel good thinking only about myself maybe I care too much but thats OK for me. You know my biggest strength seeing someone smile because of me even they are in the list of people whom I hate. Let it this life is too short why not use it in comforting others as well. You may understand its importance when someone calls you as an elder person (yes that time will surely come) how would it feel when someone ignores you? Bad right! Then be good to your haters as well you get reward for what you did in the past. Good deeds never go in vain remember that.

When your dad calls and you are pitch perfect enjoying with your friends make time to go and answer him. Who knows one day you might be in same need and your son gives you more importance than to his friends? You feel being loved is the best feeling. right then be that person you wish to see in others then chances are there people will see good in you as well. If they dont then think that you are the best person in the whole world. Self satisfaction is a cool you know ;)
Why am I saying all these things? Because its true that they have seen life land have experienced it much earlier than us

The crazy thing is sometimes they are right we too hav to accept this fact
We will never become a great person without valueing tbeir opinion. Some people may hav money but not happiness

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons why we are worried about Iggy Azalea

''Axvibe'' a lifestyle app